Need A Little Info Guys (1 Viewer)

fozzy890

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have completed my part 1&2 training but due to injury and loss of work I never attended my 1 day assessment.
I have had an extension on my part 1 to do my part 2 course and no this has lapsed.
I sent an appeal for another extension to CISRS but never heated anything back from them.
What’s the chances I’ll get an extension granted?

if I don’t what do I have to do from here, retake part 1&2 courses?

My only training place has shut down so travelling is the only way I could see this is done now.

My portfolio was signed off and as I said it’s only the 1 day assessment I beeded

Hey Guys,
I have completed my part 1&2 training but due to injury and loss of work I never attended my 1 day assessment.
I have had an extension on my part 1 to do my part 2 course and no this has lapsed.
I sent an appeal for another extension to CISRS but never heated anything back from them.
What’s the chances I’ll get an extension granted?

if I don’t what do I have to do from here, retake part 1&2 courses?

My only training place has shut down so travelling is the only way I could see this is done now.

My portfolio was signed off and as I said it’s only the 1 day assessment I beeded

Try and speak to Laura or Amanda in the scaffolding department at Training 2000 they will be able to help you.

Number is 01254 54659

As I said pal I’ve emailed and called numerous times and never hear anything back.

disappointed, but not surprised CISRS didn't get back to you, hopefully Laura will be able to help you out

Top Bottom