Cancun (1 Viewer)

Never been but enjoy! Does he have any other daughters?

A rich Mexican and a scaffs son a match made in heaven
Wouldn't mind an invite to the evening reception
I was gonna go two years ago don't know why the misses didn't book it.
I'm sure you will have a great time Mr worldwide and hope the happy couple have a great day and long and happy marriage.

A rich Mexican and a scaffs son a match made in heaven
Wouldn't mind an invite to the evening reception
I was gonna go two years ago don't know why the misses didn't book it.
I'm sure you will have a great time Mr worldwide and hope the happy couple have a great day and long and happy marriage.

Cheers Happy. Its August 27th I can wangle you an invite.
We are staying at the Moon Palace.
First wife and second wife staying at same hotel could be fun

its got the making of a good movie by the sounds of it.
maybe sit it out Bro adding a drunken daft Glaswegian scaff into the already potent mix might just be too much.

Anyone here been to Cancun?
My youngest son is getting married to the daughter of a rich Mexican this year and they are having the wedding in Cancun.
Is the Moon Palace ok as an all inclusive?
There is a golf course there so hopefully will see some celebrities.

I've got a nephew who was going out with and very close to marrying the daughter of a rich Mexican a couple of years back, but an attempted kidnap of her in Mexico City involving a high speed car chase and guns being fired at their car one night, made him think twice. He is ex-Army and having done a couple of tours in Afghanistan (where he was once shot, but was thankfully wearing a bullet proof vest and not too badly injured), he was not overly worried by the excitement, however decided that he had left the forces to escape such things and decided to leave her and take up a quieter life with a poorer, but just as pretty Canadian.
It would be strange if it was the same young lady and family eh ?
Good luck to them both and enjoy sunny Cancun.

Really not sure, but i'll try to check with my brother as soon as I can get a reply from him and his semi retired lifestyle in lazy West Wales !

Sounds like it was an interesting experience and glad you enjoyed it.

No gunfights then ? Must have been a quiet wedding :bigsmile:

Top Bottom