Black ScaffFrog or Brown ScaffFrog? (1 Viewer)

View attachment 8767
Black one or Brown one you like?

This is one of those 666,000 dollar questions that has plagued the scaffolding industry for years.
Market research shows that 85% of northern scaffolders go for the black frogs and belt as it combines nicely with their orange boiler suits and black rigger boots.
However 100% of scaffolders from Middlesbrough said they would not be seen dead wearing brown rigger boots teamed with a black belt and frogs.
100% of London scaffolders said they didn't give a toss as long as the company supplied them free.

This is one of those 666,000 dollar questions that has plagued the scaffolding industry for years.
Market research shows that 85% of northern scaffolders go for the black frogs and belt as it combines nicely with their orange boiler suits and black rigger boots.
However 100% of scaffolders from Middlesbrough said they would not be seen dead wearing brown rigger boots teamed with a black belt and frogs.
100% of London scaffolders said they didn't give a toss as long as the company supplied them free.

Thanks budy.
BTW, what is your choice?

I have an old Nigg Bay issue brown belt I did have the original brown frogs but due to over use a couple have been replaced by a single black one with sgb logo which I got from Garry Adams while in Saudi.The other is one a grey leachs one .
with regards to the boots I personally think that ADIDAS SAMBA go with any Scaffolders Belt and Frogs.

Not sure you can all them black or brown any more on the other hand it would matter not to me as I would be unable to see either hanging under me belly!

Hi all,

Please take a look at the range of scaffolding tool belts available to buy at:

https://www.buybrandtools.com/acatalog/scaffolding_tool_belts.html

exclusive Connell of Sheffield range! Our scaffold belts are made in the UK, with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. Our leather scaffold tool belts are made from thick UK-tanned leather. Our ballistic nylon & woven polyester scaffolding belts offer the ultimate in comfort & durability. Superb range of scaffolding tools and belts!

Last edited:
Top Bottom