What happened here then? (1 Viewer)

Forum Quiet Reasons (Posts)

Hibernation - Brexit -Retirement -Indifference -Libel-Post Traumatic Syndrome

Last edited:
Seems people migrated to the scaffold pages on face book which was a pity as I always found this the most informative site on the internet :-(

Dear God, even that sad muppet from Teeside seems to have disappeared.

How is the SCCR doing?

oi oi just got home from the pub , and i met a fella told me that his best friends cousin told him , that next year scaffolders are gonna be recconised as a trade and we will all be getting a a new card system for **** we already know and it will only cost us £1500 a course , it will cover us to bang in a wedge in all system scaffolds , and even give us the right to call ourselves skillled trades men,you just gottta love this brexitt stuff

oi oi just got home from the pub , and i met a fella told me that his best friends cousin told him , that next year scaffolders are gonna be recconised as a trade and we will all be getting a a new card system for **** we already know and it will only cost us £1500 a course , it will cover us to bang in a wedge in all system scaffolds , and even give us the right to call ourselves skillled trades men,you just gottta love this brexitt stuff
Too late for me mate. Im calling it a draw end of the year and hanging up the tools. Im semi-retired as it is and Ive practically had enough after 40 years twirling. :cool::cool::cool:

Top Bottom