Hi Everyone! Pleased to be here! (2 Viewers)

JamesReid

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I've joined as I'm looking to become a trainee scaffolder. It's a fantastic forum! I'm here to gain as much knowledge as possible. I really want to achieve my goal of becoming a scaffolder. I'm from the Rutland area. All the best to everyone!

Thank you, Grob! Really appreciate the kind words/support! I've e-mailed a good amount of companies in the area, about any opportunities that may come available. I passed my CSCS test on friday. Thank you again! Really appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum James.

Winter is always a hard time to find employment in the construction industry so don't be put off if it's a slow start. Good luck!

Hi everyone! Just a little update on my journey to being a proper scaff!
I passed my COTS course in April and was very lucky to have been offered the opportunity to be a labourer for a friend of mine. I'm very lucky to have been given an opportunity. I'm very grateful to him for that. It's very hard work and really intense, but I like that. I really like the challenge. I always knew scaffolders worked hard and had a lot of respect for them. Labouring for scaffs is the hardest I've ever worked. The hardest job I've ever done, but I really like it. I'm going to keep working hard and listening and learning. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words! Scaff life! Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom