Ringlock (1 Viewer)

Jase222

Reaction score
I been looking into buying kit and been offered plettac contur at a good price and a mate is also selling plettac metrix as he no longer uses it, never really had a lot to do with ringlock apart from layher does anyone know if you can mix it and what is the difference if any or scrap the ideal and stick with what you know tube and fittings

stay clear of the contur its **** the decks are horrible the matrix is alot better the only real bits u can mix are the standards and hopups :) by the way the contur hopups are a little bit bigger 50mil but still work just take into account when baseing out :)

Last edited:
All very expensive, complete restocking of materials, All require adjustable jack plates on ground surface, correct working platforms are restricted to the nearest holders and correct levels of working platforms are essential when working at heights, COSTLY upright standards, ?

Last edited by a moderator:
straight runs system is ideal and I would say any even ****** kwikstage(original not Chinese or indian)
personally I would always go with one that uses scaffold boards as opposed to decks/pans. You can always cut a board if the end is damaged you cant do that with Decks/pans

Last edited:
Top Bottom