Thread: Ringlock

Thanks

Default Ringlock

I been looking into buying kit and been offered plettac contur at a good price and a mate is also selling plettac metrix as he no longer uses it, never really had a lot to do with ringlock apart from layher does anyone know if you can mix it and what is the difference if any or scrap the ideal and stick with what you know tube and fittings

Thanks

stay clear of the contur its **** the decks are horrible the matrix is alot better the only real bits u can mix are the standards and hopups by the way the contur hopups are a little bit bigger 50mil but still work just take into account when baseing out
    Last edited by oiley2k; 4th January 2018 at 07:10 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to oiley2k For This Useful Post:

happyhugenoet (20th February 2018)

Thanks

All very expensive, complete restocking of materials, All require adjustable jack plates on ground surface, correct working platforms are restricted to the nearest holders and correct levels of working platforms are essential when working at heights, COSTLY upright standards, ?
    Last edited by SF Admin; 21st February 2018 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 2,033 Posts

straight runs system is ideal and I would say any even ****** kwikstage(original not Chinese or indian)
    personally I would always go with one that uses scaffold boards as opposed to decks/pans. You can always cut a board if the end is damaged you cant do that with Decks/pans
    Last edited by happyhugenoet; 20th February 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    et dux fluit dux
    if you want Square work DONT cut corners