what the most w"nk Christmas bonus you ever had from a company? (1 Viewer)

offshorescaff

Reaction score
Seeing its nearly the season of good will to all men and all that crap was just wondering what the most
w"nk Christmas bonus you have ever had from a company or boss ?
Feel free to name and shame if you want..

Mine was when i was working for SN scaffolds in Bath back in the 90s and we were all given a jar of happy shopper instant coffee
on the way out of the office at 5 o'clock on a Christmas eve.. needless to say they all ended up in the skip ...

half pint sized can of beer and i told him if that's all he could afford he could keep it

Only ever had a bonus once and that was from Mattersons in the early 90s and that was £100 which was a nice couple of nights in the pub then, we where all self employed so getting a full week in was as much as you could hope for.

a letter for last 15 year saying thanks for all your hard work us office staff are going out everything payed for by the way can you work over time over the xmas period for time and half

Don't hold your breath guys, when you retire you get a £10.00 bonus from the Department of Pensions a sum that hasn't changed since it's inception in the 1960's. The wife has spent ours already.

Don't hold your breath guys, when you retire you get a £10.00 bonus from the Department of Pensions a sum that hasn't changed since it's inception in the 1960's. The wife has spent ours already.

Your fault for letting her near it Doug, have a good one fella x

Seasonal wishes Alan to you and all at QFS.

(A little update - I am starting back to work part time with a small company in Essex, to augment my meager pension)

I've had some good bonuses back in the day,I remember on trad in 99 going in to the millennium we all got a bottle of trad whisky that had their logo and a little speech on the back saying something like thanks to everyone who has made it in to what it is today it will still be going on the next millennium unfortunately the faces won't be the same,and they used to do a bonus scheme then a labourer I worked with had been there 4yrs and got £1500 Christmas bonus plus holiday pay on top,imagine what their top boys were pulling in like the Popov's,or Ballard rumors were £5k a man,the worst I got was JDC before he was big he's a hunter,shooter we got a crate of Stella and a pheasant or partridge he had shot with feathers and head still on it,his yard backs on the end of the northern line in high Barnet well most of them got slung over the fence on the tube line,,,lol

noun. 'Something extra, esp, Dividend to shareholders, Gratuity added to normal pay. (L= good)

(extracted from the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary.)

Top Bottom