Manual Handling of scaffold material. (3 Viewers)

Attak

Reaction score
Hello,

hope you all would be in good heath.

i want to make some concern cleared by your professional and expert opinion.

Actually following are not my concerns but some of our unprofessional safety guys having stupid concerns to make them clear i seek your expert opinion, i personally believes some things be clear by common sense.

their concerns are as follows.

1- scaffolder shall not carry full length scaffold board size 38mm. lnght 3.9 mtr which is against stranded practice.
2- same 6M scaffold tube single scaffolder shal not be carry , use two scaffolder to carry one full length of tube.

please can any body share some scaffold manual handling standard practice/ guide line. or any regulation which clear the above concerns

regard's

Thank you very much for your informative reply .
Thank you

how the hell do you put the boards on the scaffold then if it needs 2 lads to carry 1 :weird:

for me there is no clear clarification on manual handling for scaffolding, yes how to stack or store materials and how to handle the materials based on best practice, but how can you accuratley carryout a risk assessment if there is not enough back ground information to base it on - i leave you with this thought what is the actual life span of a scaffolder until the body gives way under wear and tear

Top Bottom