Scaffolders Forum Jobs Please Read (2 Viewers)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick note to new users of the forum.

Please to not ask questions after the job has been posted. The jobs are not being posted by the recruiter and therefore they will not answer queries on the forum. All jobs have contact details provided and therefore if you would like to ask a question, its best to go down that route.

Just a quick note to new users of the forum.

Please to not ask questions after the job has been posted. The jobs are not being posted by the recruiter and therefore they will not answer queries on the forum. All jobs have contact details provided and therefore if you would like to ask a question, its best to go down that route.

Are you paying digs? :rolleyes:

hi just been laid off cause of weather been in house for about 12 days bored stiff

No digs but we are paying 12 quid an hour for advanced, our client has just been granted credit so if we get paid, then you get paid, if not you can whistle for your money. We may pay you 6 weeks late though and expect you to be thankful. Regards Nik:D

Na just sold one of them the other day up your way , had 3 prohibitions on it

Yeah I know!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job we didn't do Warrior Sq, snow was getting worse on way home. Took 2 and a half hrs instead of 1hr 20. 30 mph on a21 and cars facing the wrong way on m25. Crazy.

yeh warrior square had the cash sitting on it !!!! Yeh liked the hailstones mate thought of you why i had my feet up on the desk in the hot warm office

have any of you lads got any numbers 4 me 2 try around nottingham,newark or donny area.neeed a start desperatley

Top Bottom