Shoulder Pad - Your opinion (1 Viewer)

Buy Brand Tools

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We have had a sample of a product called a shoulder pad and I have attached some images. I just wanted to know your opinion on it. If it looks good, if you wouldn't actually use it at all or if it's the wrong thing completely

It obviously is to protect Scaff's shoulders and is used to carry scaffold poles, timber, lintels, brick hods etc. A tool pouch/holder can also be attached to it. It can be use for either left or right shoulder and is made from leather.

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this product please.

Thanks,

Shoulder-Pad.jpgShoulder pad in use.jpg.

You couldn't work with that and a harness on and except for new starts nobody complains with carrying stuff on their shoulder

Wouldn't like to be the first guy on site to wear it!:laugh::laugh: a life time of ridicule:wondering:

I think it would make the gear stick & snag when either in wet or dry conditions,maybe causing pulled muscles leading to accidently dropping the equipment being carried.
lead potentially to more on site legislation.
***** idea I think!.

Its nice to see your thinking of us but its not for me and I cant see it being used. When I first started my shoulder killed me, but I was expected to carry 2 long and 4 boards. A folded up t-shirt done the trick. Ah the good old days!

Definitely never catch on , when I started and your shoulder felt like it had died you used your other one ��
And you could always tell a new labourer to the game if he was on his " second shoulder " as we used to call it .

Top Bottom