Scaffolder/s required

Polesapart

Reaction score
Part 2 minimum, clean licence, handy if you have a min of 6 yrs in the game. Also beneficial to have use of own vehicle.
Mainly work in Sussex area.
Excellent day rates fir the right candidates.
Family orientated business & work force willing to offer you room to grow and evolve within the company. The right people who can prove they are worth their salt will be given the chance to become part of the business.
Bag and booze bangers are no good to us, so head screwed on grafters need only apply please.
Don't PM, Call Adam: +44 7484 923548

Last edited:
who decides how much drink we are allowed?why the clean licence if we are to use own car?whats the rate?

also what the hell does "room to grow and evolve mean"?

Nothing against smashing it, just pick a night there ain't work the next day. Can't be dealing with half cut fridge freezers during any working day. Simples.

Grow and evolve? Dunno, had a few brewskis before trolling forums on the inter web.....

hope you wernt working the next day, might not grow n evolve if you had a drink.

To be honest Polesapart i think you might struggle with this advert as most men dont like being told what they can and cant do outside of work and there aint many of us dont like a few pints at the weekend.

most men dont like being told what they can and cant do outside of work and there aint many of us dont like a few pints at the weekend.

Couldn't agree more, I'm not dictating what you can or can't do outside of work. Simply saying we don't want outside of work, causing any issues at work the next day.

was worded terribly to be fair polesapart, still scratching my head at the evolve n grow part.

The only thing I can think of is getting tickets paid for etc. and furthering yourself in that way. Career progression and all that. But if so, just say that.

Top Bottom