• No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am still working away to get everything back that was on the old version of the forum and one of the things I was wondering is whether or not you would still want to access the forum through tapatalk? If the majority of you do that's fine just let me know and I shall add it back on. It is easier to access the forum through mobile devices now compared to the old version but if you find it easier using Tapatalk that's absolutely fine.

Thanks,
SF Admin

I still use tapathing to access the fora when I out and about. I could well be in the minority these days, though.

What is tapatalk and will it run on windows 95 (he-he)

Sorry Admin iam a bit techno phobic and dont know what that is , i log in on my P.C and Ipad if that helps

Hi Guys,

Tapatalk is an app that you can log on to different forums through your phone and years ago Neil had the forum on this app as the forum didn't respond very well on mobile phones but now I have updated the forum it seems to work fine without Tapatalk but I wanted everyone's opinion as if the majority wanted it back I would of course get it back on there.

Regards,
SF Admin

Top Bottom