Time to call it a day (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter southernpoofter
  • Start date
S

southernpoofter

I've been on this forum for many years - hopefully passing on help & knowledge to others & have also employed many guys from here- i've also recieved help from other SMEs exchanging drwgs & passing on work.
Originally the forum was a fun place to have a bit of banter, but over the years the forum at the same time as losing many regular contributers as also lost both its appeal & a bit of zing,
Pepperd with adverts & cookies and used as a free medium to agencys & with dwinderling numbers & decent posts its just not the forum i used to enjoy - now with the new facelift which i dont find very user friendly as made me decide to end my visits on here.
Their are many other scaff sites on facebook which are tbh a better source.-
Phil if you need me you have my number & i may chat with some of you via facebook if you come over to the darkside lol.
So admin if you'd delete my account after this final post as i wont be using it again.
Many thx Southernpoofter (aka Daryl Hewett - Hewett scaffolding Services)

Sorry to see it has come to this for you SP - Daryl , good luck for the future and all the best for Hewett Scaffolding Services.

Hi Daryl,

I am very sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and if you ever need us you know where to find us!

Kind regards,
SF Admin

Julian Why Are You Such An Obnoxious **** ? Im Sorry To See You Go Sp, You Will Be Missed , Never Mind What Julian 34 Posts Of Pure Negativity Says By The Way Julian Are You Even A ******* Scaffolder ?

SP will be missed he provided a lot of positive feedback to this forum which can't be said for everyone on here. There are several people on here that make this forum worthwhile and Sp in my opinion was one of them

I have had the privlige of meeting Daryl he came to my yard once and he is a gentleman and a very knowledgable man regards scaffolding, we have had a few phone conversations to talk about work and he will always make the time to help a fellow scaffolder.
i wil lstay in touch with him but it is a shame he has left us.

Julian why do you have to always be the smart arse , where you neglected of attention as a child

Another of the great lads on here that has called it a day, always enjoyed your post's southernpufter and you heart is in the right place
good health to you and yours in the future

My very best regards Rigger

What The Hell Is The Matter With You Julian ? Some People Come On Here To Have A Laugh , Some To Ask And Give Advice , Some Just To Talk To Other Scaffolders , You On The Other Hand Julian Are Like That Other Saddo Who Came From Belfast His User Name Was 21s And He Had More Personalities Than Norman Bates Who Just Came On Here To Troll And Be A Pain In The Hoop, So Luian I Will Not Even Read Any Posts Associated With You , Because You Julian Are Trouble Nothing More Or Less , I Have Been Reading Your Reples And Like I Said Trouble

It's admins fault he's still posting on here though isn't it? Clearly a wind up merchant and adds no value to the forum. No wonder members are leaving. Come on admin, why have you not IP banned him yet?

sorry your going mate one of the ones who spoke some sense on here Julian hang your head

Top Bottom