New card (1 Viewer)

colinwilkie1

Reaction score
With everything going on with CISRS just now with regards to prices of courses going up, cpd and the rest of their monopoly on scaffolding Qualifications I was just wondering would there be an appetite for another card scheme one that's cheaper but only applies to industrial/offshore sector one that you couldn't just turn up and pass. building scaffolding in a real environments ie:decommissioned oil rig to drawings real technical scaffolding.im always hearing people complaining about CISRS about how easy it is to pass the course,how inexperienced guys are getting through the system and the men that know what they are doing have to do all the work I think this would be a good idea but just think most scaffs would think it's another money maker.

Colin Why More Division ,We Are All Scaffolders Its Not Seperate Courses For Specific Sectors That Is Required , Its Better Training For Every Scaffolder Not Another Seperate Card Scheme For Sectors Within OUR Industry.

Agree but we're not going to get better training with CISRS courses it's all about money and getting people in and out as far as a can see and I think we can all agree that industrial and offshore are a lot different from hammer bashing on a site.just an idea mt

Can only imagine Colin is Scottish and using hammers on the yellow peril north of the border whilst house bashing..

Top Bottom