do not work for this firm

thats true but if people are saying ill give up your ip address i think its hard not to and i think thats why we all have the ******* hump like real bosses the same ******* thing threats

thats true but if people are saying ill give up your ip address i think its hard not to and i think thats why we all have the ******* hump like real bosses the same ******* thing threats

He wasn't threatening you mate. He was just saying that he could be forced, by law, to reveal the IP address of anyone on here, if legally requested.

I think it was pretty decent of him to tell everyone where they stand, personally.

He wasn't threatening you mate. He was just saying that he could be forced, by law, to reveal the IP address of anyone on here, if legally requested.

I think it was pretty decent of him to tell everyone where they stand, personally.

That is exactly what I meant!

I am sorry if it sounded like a threat. If so, it wasn't meant to be. I am not a grass! All I was saying is that if I am requested to do so by law I have no choice!

get a grip

awrite lads, just new 2 this forum and think it's a good site 4 info and keeping up to date with our industry, but criticising companies on here wont get u anywhere its true what admin says he has no choice when the law start asking 4 ip's, there are hundreds of companies who rip people of and there always will b just put it down 2 experience and move on

Has anybody come across McCrory Scaffolding?

big irish outfit , brought a firm up peterborough way and do a lot of jurys gap hotel

Legal risks of Internet posts

Hi

I can see it is really frustrating when you have been ripped off by somebody you want to get some revenge.

When you post things on the internet it can be seen by everybody in the world.

If you claim is genuine and backed up by written evidence or statements then okay post away.

If it just hearsay and a gripe then be careful how you post it

It could seriously affect the person you are slagging off. They can claim for deformation of character and loss of business, etc. due to your comments.

SF Admin would have to provide details to the court if presented with a petition for disclosure.

There is somebody on here who has ripped me off in the past. I just put it down to experience and make sure others know about him verbally.

It just not worth the hassle to stir it up for a bit of money.

Life is too short and lots more important things to get on with.

Sorry to be a kill joy, but be careful out there.

Chris Eng

so if you see a bad post then why not remove it, and thats that but if people post other give there bit is that not what the site is about then

Re ChrisEng, i agree with the first part of your post but to come out with a statement. ( its just not worth the hassle to stir it up for a bit of money ) Your talking rubbish or perhaps you dont mind working for peanuts, like scaff11 said why are they allowed post c**p like that in the first place.

Do not work for this firm

Hi Oldscaff

You are right I do not give money away for fun

Took the guy to court and got a CCJ against him, but then getting it enforced, etc. is not easy. Bailliffs, etc.

At the end of the day you have to work out the time, stress, agravation and costs of getting the money in against the value of the money obtained.

Unfortunately there are people out there who do not worry if they rip others off,

Then there are others who have been unfortunate, illness, injury, other people not paying them who cannot pay their debts.

As long as I am paying my bills and having a reasonable living standard and happy then hey ho just want to get on with life.

Chris Eng

hiya mate, if its that bad as i said if you dont wont to get the solistors letters then remove it, or just shut it, but it was more of if you dont do as i say you will but if you look at the jobs now the money is going down, so fight back it took years to get a decent wage now they are ******* you againe dont worry me now as i done my bit, but you youngs should stand a bit firm like a shore:)

scaff1 we all worked for w***** mate at some time or other you just dont go back there and tell the lads as and when you meet them word soon spreads, these bad firms struggle to get good men and are left with all the shitt no other company wants.
you just gotta move on mate :)

Re ChrisEng, if you go back to when this was first started, i suggest you read it properly instead of replying with a load of c**p.

Re ChrisEng, if you go back to when this was first started, i suggest you read it properly instead of replying with a load of c**p.

Oldscaff

4 days ago you stated on this thread that you were not going to make any more posts on this forum.

Why are you still here?

Regards

Phil

you stuck ypur nose in a bit late as it was more about something else than its old hat

you stuck ypur nose in a bit late as it was more about something else than its old hat

Yeah sorry about that although I did make two posts three days ago.

I've just been sitting back, admiring your debating skills, since then...

Well that will be half the agency's gone then, when they goin realise were puttin up scaffolding not stackin shelves or moppin the floor

A good days work deserves a good days pay and any boss who cant see that should not be a boss , end of the day we are just a number on a payroll and as soon as we walk out someone will always fill our boots .
Theres the old saying you cant do enough for a good boss but as said before they use you and abuse you and then wait for the next mug to cross there path

A good days work deserves a good days pay and any boss who cant see that should not be a boss , end of the day we are just a number on a payroll and as soon as we walk out someone will always fill our boots .
Theres the old saying you cant do enough for a good boss but as said before they use you and abuse you and then wait for the next mug to cross there path

make you right on that one paul its even worse over here mate.

Top Bottom