do not work for this firm (1 Viewer)

jakgam18

Reaction score
do not work for this firm they will pay you what they didnt agree use you abuse you and **** you up airwright scaffolding of redditch titty pricks

therttes mores ways to skin a cat i,m doing it this way
airwright scaffolding of redditch
bo selecta

god bless you ave seen it all i cant tell you nothing
the last three years the games gone long gone respect

There is nobody in this game that has seen it all, you learn some thing new every day in this game. That is the words from a old supervisor that i worked for.

i think that companys that dont fullfill what they say should be BANNED from this site....

scaffold forum should name and shame these firms to stop lads from getting ripped off and treated like sxxt to many agencys are getting away with it so come on lads lets start naming them

i think that they should be banned from this site and also anyone that has any involvement with advertisement for them too.Its pretty easy to open up a fake e-mail address so it must be easy to ban them and wipe ithem off here..C,mon Mr Gregory help me out here your something to do with this site arnt ya bud...Maybe you could use what they said on here with your replys in court or with ACAS....

I dont want to get into all this again, but basically if you want to be defending your claims in court then make the claim but if not its best to say nothing!

If the forum is served with a letter from solicitors, we may be obliged to give them the ip address of the user who made the post.

It really isnt worth it lads!

Dear Admin, this will be my last post on this website i dont understand when you come out with a statement with it really isnt worth it. That says it all to me what this game is all about. No wonder its in a mess , if the lads on here cant express there opinions or warn other scaffolders about getting ripped off then its a sad day if you want to give them my IP ADDRESS then go ahead. As for the lads that i have been in touch with on here all the best Oldscaff.

Dear Admin, this will be my last post on this website i dont understand when you come out with a statement with it really isnt worth it. That says it all to me what this game is all about. No wonder its in a mess , if the lads on here cant express there opinions or warn other scaffolders about getting ripped off then its a sad day if you want to give them my IP ADDRESS then go ahead. As for the lads that i have been in touch with on here all the best Oldscaff.

Oldscaff, Admin is only pointing out to everyone that there can possibly be legal repercussions from posting on the internet.
This applies on all internet sites. Hes not saying lads cant state their opinions but just to be wary of any possible legal action.
If a court order was enforced he would be forced to give the IP Address.
Theres many ways to give your opinions about rip off companies JUST word it right.

have a say

like oldscaff i feel the same i thought it was a site for scaffolders to voice the work we do, and have a moan but like old scaff i think i have the same vibes as him its what this country was about freedom of speach,

Oldscaff, Admin is only pointing out to everyone that there can possibly be legal repercussions from posting on the internet. This applies on all internet sites. Hes not saying lads cant state their opinions but just to be wary of any possible legal action.
If a court order was enforced he would be forced to give the IP Address.
Theres many ways to give your opinions about rip off companies JUST word it right.

That is exactly what I mean. If you look throughout the 21,000 posts on the Scaffolders Forum a number of wildly contrasting opinions and points of view have been made.

During the last few months I have received a number of solicitors letters asking for posts to be taken down from the forum.

like oldscaff i feel the same i thought it was a site for scaffolders to voice the work we do, and have a moan but like old scaff i think i have the same vibes as him its what this country was about freedom of speach,

Scaff 11, that is what the Scaffolders Forum is about. You can have freedom of speech, all I said was If you are willing to make allegations, you need to be able to back them up with hard evidence if necessary.

I am sure the majority of allegations made on the site are true, but a number of them will be innacurate e.g. Chinese Whispers that have perpetuated and grudges against former companies etc.

I don't want to see you guys getting ripped off! The Scaffolders Forum is here to keep you all informed, get you all the best deals etc. etc.

I am just trying to look after the forum and you guys as well. Do you really want to spend a day in court defending a comment made on forum?

Last edited:
we was replying to the post that, whats the site is about or is it look listen and say nothing i understand what you say but whats the point of the site my last post to you m8

Lads

I think we've all worked for some wa*kers over the years. You'll find them in every industry and come from all walks of life.

I look on tripadvisor before I book a hotel, for example. There are always different opinions - some good, some ok, some bad. I don't necessarily avoid a hotel because a couple of people have slagged it off.
It's a bit like scaffolding really, some people do ok on a firm and get on well, other people feel like they've been treated like a c**t.
If I pick a hotel and it's rubbish, then I don't stay there again. If they treat me like a c**t, then I get revenge.
If these characters have screwed you big time, then just do what most other scaffolders do - go and shag the geezers missus, or petrol bomb his new Mercedes or something.

However, jumping up and down on an internet forum ain't gonna solve anything.

Top Bottom