Scaffolder rate London (1 Viewer)

Laura BCL

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new on this forum.
Just wondering what is the rate for Part 1/Part 2 Scaffolder at the moment, specially in London?

Thank you,
Laura

Part one about 140/150 part two about 160/170 if your any good you can get more

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

Would experience not come into that , would you give a young fellla with a part 1 and straight of collage £150 a day

Phil that's what's they are getting , I'm not saying they are worth it but the demand for labour is so great in London that's what firms are giving just to get bodies on their projects

Phil that's what's they are getting , I'm not saying they are worth it but the demand for labour is so great in London that's what firms are giving just to get bodies on their projects

I refuse to pay it mate always pay the man not the ticket ,
I would rather pay my lads at overtime rate and give them 7 days then carry people just to make up the numbers,
I find all you get is discontent between the lads when someone's not pulling their weight.

I have had a load boys start on that money who are not worth half that but the industry has made so quick and easy to get your tickets and I'm afraid if you have a part 2 no matter what your ability is you can get that money ,I've have a couple off part 1s who are better than the part 2s but are on less cause of the ticket they hold its is **** but that's what's happening

Top Bottom