card expirey and cpd course (1 Viewer)

that will lead to no pay no play with a lot of employers emphasis on the ordinary working man every other industry has verifiable and non verifiable cpd a number of hrs with each so why does all this have to be in house???

If all scaffs raised their middle finger to this the powers that be may have a small problem...

I remember when i got into this game all you really needed was a bit of muscle a head for the heights and a willingness to learn the game.
You'll soon need a fecin university degree just to get a foot on the ladder,so to speak.

Good thing if you ask me never seen so many no nothing muppets who have the front to call themselves scaffolders , the game a joke and anyone says otherwise is a Bengal lancer his self

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

It will make no difference, they will just pass anyone who pays their money. It's a joke the whole passing the course needs restructuring, I know boys who have been promised a job with there mates so have gone and done part 1 and 2 and have literally never been on a site. It needs to become a lot more stricter to pass and then there will be less shyte scaffs about which means in theory there will be less scaffs available so our money should go up as there's not enough qualified men. Won't happen though.

I've seen tons of boys who haven't the slightest clue running their own gang.

I thought they changed the courses and you have to do a practical assessment on the last day now to pass the course

They do but they turn a blind eye to everything mate, it's so easy to pass. I guess the training companies don't give a **** as long as they get paid. One of the boys just came back from his part 2 and said that the instructor wasn't even there most of the time and that as long as there's a few on the course who know what they are doing they end up telling the inexperienced ones exactly what to do and when

Surely they wud make more money failin um, cos then they will have to redo the course

Doesn't reflect well on them if they have a significant fail rate. It's a racket, always has been.

Top Bottom