Battersea power station (1 Viewer)

kev1988

Reaction score
Any one on battersea power station with lyndon whats the score on there lads av got start next week?:nuts:

Absolute fukin nightmare pal! Probably the worst job I've had! Promise you all sorts an get nothing! The place is a death trap, are u on direct for them? We were an it's *****, for your 7 days u get £350-£400 a week more thru the agency

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Go thru the agency if u get chance mate!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

In fact, don't even go!!! 😂

I was hearing you get 160 a day mate thay pay you a travel bonus or some crap I am going direct for lyndon. Ers no way thay pay 350/400 for 7 days no one would be there mate its one of the biggerst jobs europe at the moment

He's saying you get £350 - £400 more per week if you go through the agency.

F u c k just noticed that haha stupid c u n t that I am and yes I was hearing that mate its goldmills hows on there

Aye its this sh it phone I ve got geo I cant see the screen it is smashed n the job is'ent that bad for sayin its a death trap I have been on alot worse jobs, I think its good nothing rang with the job and lyndon seem to treat there men well

Top Bottom