Scaffold Design Engineer - S London (1 Viewer)

Binthere

Reaction score
Just noticed this job ad arrived in my personal inbox overnight.
Is it just me or is the advertiser (Humres) being a little mean with the wage, bearing in mind good scaffold design engineers are rarer than hens teeth. Copy ad as follows:-

Design Engineer - Scaffolding
Coldharbour, Croydon CR0 4T
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Humres Recruitment
Permanent

Brief Outline:

Design Engineer - Scaffolding - £45k - Surrey. One of the UK's leading Scaffolding Contractors are looking for an ambitious Design Engineer that can competently design some of the leading projects within Scaffolding, this includes highly complex commercial and one-off unique designs.

About the Client:

The client are a leading light in Scaffolding that attracts some of the best staff in the industry, they operate across the UK and boast an enviable client base and reputation. My client is looking for an experienced Design Engineer in and around Surrey.

About the Role:

* Understand the companies design strategy
* Design and coordinate Scaffolding projects exceeding £10mil
* Use appropriate software to develop unique in-house designs
* Meet quality and time parameters

About the Candidate:

* At least a year of scaffold design experience
* Keen to develop a career within scaffolding
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to learn and invest in company ethos

Points of Appeal:

* Market leading contractor
* Competitive package
* Good company atmosphere
* Unique and interesting projects

Contact Information:

If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.

Reference: Totaljobs/20406
Job ID: 68400692

Seeing as they only want a minimum of 1 year experience, it's not bad to start on. From the location, I'm going to take a stab at Tone being the employer.

I see your reasoning, I just feel that £45k is not a keepers salary.

Possibly right with Tone as they seem to be advertising quite a bit for scaff QS's etc over the past 6 months.

I see your reasoning, I just feel that £45k is not a keepers salary.

Possibly right with Tone as they seem to be advertising quite a bit for scaff QS's etc over the past 6 months.

They do seem to be burning through staff of late. But yeah, If the designer is worth their salt then they'll have go a bit higher on the pay scale after the probation period.

Top Bottom