safetrax/brady digital scaff inspection (1 Viewer)

Anto

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

does anybody in a managerial or supervisory capacity have any knowledge or an opinion of safetrax?

Mobile Inspection & RFID Asset Tracking Software | Safetrak

Im a looking for opinions from anyone that uses this system, and do they find that it is cost effective? or is there an alternative product out there that is cheaper.

currently using pen and paper after all inspections are done, and I am looking to save some trees :)

thank you

Don't know the Safetrax system but I believe that Hydrajaws have developed a Digital system linked to a Bluetooth APP which records pull out tests on Scaffold anchors and Ring Bolts

Hi Ullswater,

the safetrax system is a digital database, which records scaffold inspections and eliminates paper work man hours etc.

Hi Guys.

does anybody in a managerial or supervisory capacity have any knowledge or an opinion of safetrax?

Mobile Inspection & RFID Asset Tracking Software | Safetrak

Im a looking for opinions from anyone that uses this system, and do they find that it is cost effective? or is there an alternative product out there that is cheaper.

currently using pen and paper after all inspections are done, and I am looking to save some trees :)

thank you
I have been using an excel spreadsheet for the last 10 years , you do not need to purchase an expensive system .

Top Bottom