Director hits back at offshore worker blacklisting claims (1 Viewer)

A prime example of 'You reap what you sow' if you ask me. It's only the same anywhere, how many times have lads jumped ship for another 50p an hour, without working notice then 3 months later want their job back. 12 months down the line get offered another 50p an hour more, then again want their job back 3 months down the line, again without working notice, but once bitten twice shy. How thick must people be to not understand that reputations are everything?

But do you not seem to find Copper, these clowns always seem to get the jobs?? I have......

Always said that if you can do your job you will get nowhere, fack up and they promote you. 🙈

I must admit I was never loyal to any company, if I could earn better money on a different job I would have went, but saying that I was very rarely out of work, the companies also knew that when work was drying up they could pay me off without a second thought, I must admit I preferred it that way.

ret you are bang on there I chase the money and have no regrets
I always give 100% and try to leave on good terms but when it comes to lay offs you wont hear me crying its the game I'm in End of story.
Mick Dore is also bang on with regards to the way the offshore companies deal with their workforce,IE WITH UTTER CONTEMPT;)

Top Bottom