impact wrench (1 Viewer)

Scaffoldboro6

Reaction score
Ive been asked to supply a risk and method Statement for an impact wrench has anyone else had to do this and does anyone have a copy just for file please ?

Its not hard - all the data you need to compile it can be found in the manufactures data sheets & the free on line info from the hse website concerning havs & noise and just throw on a copy of the nasc statement reguarding their use & your own test sheet showing compliance to their recommendations - hey presto done - i could send you a copy of ours but tbh think you should do your own 😉

Scaffoldboro will PM you tomorrow mate

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Its not hard - all the data you need to compile it can be found in the manufactures data sheets & the free on line info from the hse website concerning havs & noise and just throw on a copy of the nasc statement reguarding their use & your own test sheet showing compliance to their recommendations - hey presto done - i could send you a copy of ours but tbh think you should do your own 😉

think you might be on the wrong thread brother :laugh::laugh:,
hows things mate hope your still busy ?

Scaffoldboro will PM you tomorrow mate

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

think you might be on the wrong thread brother :laugh::laugh:,
hows things mate hope your still busy ?

apologise SP its me thats on the wrong :love::love:

thanks what a complete load of tosh they will want rams for doing up slip on trainers soon

The PC on a new job recently was asked if he could provide a COSHH for the bleach in the toilets... don't hold your breath for it to end

Top Bottom