Scaffold inside silo, part 2 (1 Viewer)

Your a fucken **** head why was you looking for a simple solution and trying to reduce the price you posted photos on here because it's your first big job that sort of work isn't rocket science ya fucken bell cap

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Ps shmuck the standard an quality wouldn't even cut the clothe over here don't quit your day job no toe boards no sway brace no infills for the gaps haven't seen any ties on anther job no ladders np pans no handrail internal single handrail iam surprised you haven't killed anyone there's no wonder you came on here seeking advice you silly clogg wearing tw@t try putting a job up right before you post photos on here ya mong

Are you and your lads not able splay with tube and fitting, that would cover the hundreds of gaps you have in your platforms it wants condemning that bag of poo is this in the uk ?? I like steelcitycowboy got it in one

Scaffolding being erected by an absolute retard dannyboy it's not in the UK pal otherwise he would be in jail for endangering other people's lives.rb you have made yourself look like a fecken idiot as I predicted on your previous thread as I said don't quit your day job ya fecken cowboy

Sorry. Cant see steelschmucks post som I cant cement on that.

A tube scaffold was never a option on this job. Take to much time to build compared to system. Wood is also not allowed beacuse of the risk of a fire and also to alippery when icy.

There is no gaps in The scaffold where The workers currently are doing their stuff. We move the coverplates and also The kickboards and plattforms up when one floor is done. We cut weight on The scaffold and also The Cost of transportation this way.

We would Needed to reinforce The scaffold in The start quite alot if we would have all floors covered at all Times because of the weight.

I assure you we have no problems with tubes or system.

Well you obviously commented on my fidings which is your an absolute idiot your work is no more than 3rd world contraptions just waiting for an accident to happen now feck off got no time for idiots like you post your work on Facebook hse will have you locked up ya dikhead

Top Bottom