Fuel cards or diesel tank.

Tony Mason

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im thinking of getting diesel cards or a tank. Im looking for some advice on what's the best to go with. Are there any benefits in buying diesel in bulk.
Thanks Tony.

If you get a tank then you'll need to add it to your operators licence if you're gonna drive it on the road mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The main prob with bunded fuel is both the security of it & the upfront cost of having the tank filled- having tried both i prefer fuel cards as theyre easier to kee moniterd

You have to be careful with fuel cards mate as the one we had was a total rip off. Wholesale prices and below pump prices we were promised. For the first few months whilst they know you are monitoring everything it was fine. The minute you gain their trust and take your eye of them they slowly creep the prices up until you are actually paying more than pump prices. Not saying they are all like this but the one we had was a rip off! It was much easier though when we were using them. A fuel tank on site opens up all kinds of problems and may work out to be more hassle than a card to be honest mate.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I'll be getting the fuel delivered.

Tony I think that one went over your head mate lol :D

The best advice I can give you tony is to open a fuel account with a local garage fuel cards are easily manipulated by untrustworthy men fuel in a tank is not worth the hassle you need to declare this on your insurance that's if they win insure pardon the expression ameture storing fuel which usually if you don't have a bundled rank and spill kit in placed and checked every 3 months you won't get insured,and fuel stored in large quantaties your wide open to theft at least with an account with a garage you can set the limit per truck per day good luck

Top Bottom