best course to do ? (3 Viewers)

dertboll

Reaction score
im advanced, i want to do either a scaff supervisor course or an inspection course to further my carreer.

what you think ?

PS, as mentioned in another thread, i keep seeing the sssts & smsts courses on job ads , are these any use to scaffs, scaff supervisors ? getting mixed reports on these courses and they are most likely just another money spinner right ?

You could do black manager card if u have experience as a manager and that could land u work other than scaffolding.
Good luck

i dont know why you boys with advanced cards do the inspectors coarse as you can do tagging with advanced ffs.

Basic scaffs can do inspections aswell, but only on basic scaffolds.
But regardless of what ticket you have, if your client wants an inspection ticket, Advanced or not, you can't do inspections.

What I don't understand is why everything is complicated. If things were simple with regards to the standards you would be asking which is the best course. Things have gotten lost in the way of competence . Training and experience. Training is training and competence is competence. I'm sure all the courses have something to offer but things should be simple in order to prove you have had the training and further your career

mightymouse your right in a way but not every client does want that but this year the inspection course is changing (not sure exactly) but its to do with the current inspection course being avaliable to anyone without any experience.so i can see any client in future accepting and advanced card,which is only right.

Top Bottom