Roofing bosses skip scaffold to speed up invoices (1 Viewer)

I'll call it like it is, some poof in an office block that sh@t their flannels looking at some blokes in 'perilous danger.'
It doesn't make it right, but f@ck me, wind your neck in and let the lads get on with it.

I'll call it like it is, some poof in an office block that sh@t their flannels looking at some blokes in 'perilous danger.'
It doesn't make it right, but f@ck me, wind your neck in and let the lads get on with it.

That's the old school way, let um crack on fall off and let the family have a good xmas foooook me that's a good one that

So you would grass someone working unsafely to the HSE?

never said that! but I think that if theyre the bosses don't say much does it, if they don't care about themselves what about the lads?

They never asked the lads to do it did they? Scaffolders, roofers, dangerous trades. We all take risks every day. Fact. You know it, I know it.
It shouldn't happen but it does. Usually when a PM is breathing down the contractors neck to the the job done, happy to look the other way for the desired result. Happens up and down the country every f@cking day of the working year. When something like this is flagged up, you can bet your @rse it'll be the contractor that takes the hit. You've signed your RAMS therefore you don't have a leg to stand on. You know what I'm saying.
Do you build every job to SG4 guidelines, all the time, in any situation? Honestly?

Top Bottom