Scaffeze Fittings Treatment (2 Viewers)

Being as it's the brand leader, I'd say it's safe to assume it does the job.
I don't have any videos. Sorry.:unsure:

Yeah you may be right. But i need something to prove it to do job properly.

I work in a company i cant take risk. If i buy something that needs to worth.

How can i get sample to Iraq ?

I mean sure i use them for fittings but i need to put something in front of my managers to accept the product

People say use cooking oil as it's £1 per litre and it's supposed to work. Never tried it myself but could be worth a go

Why don't you approach the company for a sample? I'd have thought there'd be ample oil in Iraq for fittings mind you.

Tbh i agree with stone its more water based & evaporates too quickly.we contacted scaffeze & they sent us a 1ltr sample but i really didnt like it- we now use a product called cliplube fom lubetec & is oil baseil& we sray our fittings with a handheld garden attomiser/pump - does a gr8 job & i think last time we bought it it was just over £50 for a 25lt drum- hope this helps

Tbh i agree with stone its more water based & evaporates too quickly.we contacted scaffeze & they sent us a 1ltr sample but i really didnt like it- we now use a product called cliplube fom lubetec & is oil baseil& we sray our fittings with a handheld garden attomiser/pump - does a gr8 job & i think last time we bought it it was just over £50 for a 25lt drum- hope this helps

Cheers SP

I just ordered some from their website, free delivery too :D

Tbh i found if you get a drum its hard to keep an eye on but a few 25ltr containers are easy to store,move around & not overuse or waste

Scaffold Clip Lubricant

For a professional Scaffold Clip Lubricant:

10 x 25Ltr - £500.00 +VAT (free Delivery to UK Mainlands)
205Ltr - £375.00 + VAT (free Delivery to UK Mainlands)

a lot cheaper alternative to Scaffeze

contact myself direct on ryan.saunders@eljayltd.co.uk or 01708 861 981

For anybody searching for an alternative to Scaffeze - We at Eljay have a tried and tested formula trusted by many scaffolding companies around the UK for a fraction of the price.

Our formula doesnt evaporate too quickly and leaves a protective coating.

Can deliver throughout the UK

i will be more than happy to assist anyone so please feel free to contact me at ryan.saunders@eljayltd.co.uk

Top Bottom