Friday Photos (1 Viewer)

saddled emp roof.JPG

Just seen this today, the good old saddled temporary roof!! lol ( bit of a sh1te picture, but this is basically the back of the roof, that they have picked up of a saddle, with 4 13' tube for kentaledge!)

G.A.Y is my company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I've have G.A.Y for years niw

G.A.Y is my company

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I've have G.A.Y for years niw

well there aint much young about you these days Pat :p

View attachment 5694

Just seen this today, the good old saddled temporary roof!! lol ( bit of a sh1te picture, but this is basically the back of the roof, that they have picked up of a saddle, with 4 13' tube for kentaledge!)

Hello copperknackers
The pic you took of temp cover on Latimer drive, Longton.
The back weight is sufficient to keep roof in place during wind, also, if you took time to look from Latimer drive itself you might have seen others measures taken to avoid wind lift

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Hello copperknackers
The back weight is sufficient to keep roof in place during wind, also, if you took time to look from Latimer drive itself you might have seen others measures taken to avoid wind lift

P.s. Any scaffolder would know that there are two 16s & 1X13' hanging down that roof!

Hello copperknackers

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

P.s. Any scaffolder would know that there are two 16s & 1X13' hanging down that roof!

Tee dont take the photos mate , i cant see any designer designing that as kentledge ,

it might be that you have it tied down on the party walls ,
but surely a scaffold front and back is best

Not to bad Phil struggling on nothing else for it. How are things is it still as as busy in London

its not great for us at the moment but we have enough to keep going fella ,
seems to be a bit of a slump for smaller firms at the moment mate

Tee dont take the photos mate , i cant see any designer designing that as kentledge ,

it might be that you have it tied down on the party walls ,

but surely a scaffold front and back is best

PHILLIOS,
I erect what the customer asks for, have been for a long time now.
All self-employed builders are working on a budget, so, therefore I will erect a job to accommodate that budget they give me. Do you employ a designer? What is a kentledge? Have you worked from a drawing?
Do you do regular street work?
Regards
Jon

Sorry to hear things are slow. I think it will go the same here to although it's busy now.

PHILLIOS,
I erect what the customer asks for, have been for a long time now.
All self-employed builders are working on a budget, so, therefore I will erect a job to accommodate that budget they give me. Do you employ a designer? What is a kentledge? Have you worked from a drawing?
Do you do regular street work?
Regards
Jon

Are you having a laugh mate , i been scaffolding on the streets of London for over 32 years brother ,
yes i employ a designer would you like their number because it looks like you need it ,
the fact you have to ask what Kentledge is just speaks for itself mate.

if the customer dont want to pay for a safe job then loose the job its that simple ,
what are you gonna tell a judge if god forbid something goes wrong and you have a collapse ,
sorry your honer i was trying to save the customer a few pound

Top Bottom