Phd

bbr1

Reaction score
Anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of working for this firm, money,what's the lads are like on there etc etc etc, thanks all

i have never had the privilege of working for them , but they have always had a good name in London , and lads i have known worked for them spoke quite highly of them ,most of their stuff these days is system

Thanks Phillios, hopefully get down there in a couple of days, looking forward to getting back,

stay away if working on patworth hospital in Cambridge, if contact managers name is lee Jarvis his biggest w..ke. agoing. promises all delivers nothing m8, 6 of us started 5 finished got ripped off.

Cheers Steve shoulder dropped on that, hoping to get on a job in London then if it doent work out there's plenty happening around london, thanks Steve

Hi boys this is my first visit to the forum if this is the lee Jarvis from trad and dsl then trust me he is the biggest most horrible man I gave ever met flipping horendous

Cheers leedsboy and Russel thanks for the info, I believe you have a induction at their head office is this correct, thanks [/I]

Worked for these on numerous occasions over the years good payers no problems with jarvis in fact this is the first time I have heard them slagged off he doesn't take no nonsense from idiots that's the for sure perhaps it's the idiots who are the problem

steel your joking right,who the f..k you calling us idiots,us 4 who finished had over 100 yrs experience between us,what you got few yrs.

so your worked for the tw.t b4 so what,but b4 you call names makesure you know someone first understand.you don't hear us slagging you of do yeah.

Sorry superman I have worked for them quite a lot over my years service in the scaffolding sector both here and abroad I have never had a problem with them I have always want good money and lee jarvis love or hate him is nobody's fool and can spot a idiot from I mile away now if it didn't work out for you and you fit the profile of Mr jarvis,s keen eye then that's your problem,and because phd didn't work out for you perhaps you might consider that it could work out for someone else,and what I have heard about you today in the sunny smoke from good old hands you have had the sack more times than santa Mmmmmmm .?....

I have never had a problem 48 in fact iam suprised they have made a mention on here for being crap but yeah too many idiots slagging good companies off because they can't cut it by the sounds of that roberts with his so many years experience he's says are probably done anyway

Top Bottom