Cpd course (1 Viewer)

simonvassallo

Reaction score
Last edited:
Hi Simon…

Thanks for the link, thats me on the Facebook Group, a great initiative to pull all the discussion groups into one place…

Hi Simon…

Thanks for the link, thats me on the Facebook Group, a great initiative to pull all the discussion groups into one place…
Hopefully we can get more people backing the campaign this way.it did go a bit slack because we where waiting on meetings with nasc an citb.now the meetings have taken place there's a lot more light she'd on there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can get more people backing the campaign this way.it did go a bit slack because we where waiting on meetings with nasc an citb.now the meetings have taken place there's a lot more light she'd on there.

It is the meeting with CISRS and UKSC that will be most intriguing…

Although CPD is at the centre of this current debate, I cannot help but feel that this is the tip of a iceberg…just my gut feeling, however, CPD could be the pre courser to a revamp of Training within our Industry…

I think the CPD is in the wrong place at the wrong time…in its present form...

I think you might be right mate,if nothing is done about this then what else are they going to throw at us next

Thanks John, let's hope by me joining here we can all spread this further

Hats off to Garry and Simon for pushing on with this.
Hopefully the CISRS/NASC cartel will start to see the Scaffolders they claim to care so much about as the hard working individuals that keep the construction,engineering and off-shore sectors working.
NOT THE CASH COW WE ARE AT THE MOMENT;)

@ Happy…Just doing my bit for the cause old bean…just like many more of our Brother Scaffolders who are working behind the seines for an amicable resolution of the latest layer on the multi layer cake of Training...

We will have a catch up soon Brother…

Fraternal regards always

Gar...

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Addendum…keep a look out on Facebook Bro :eek::cool:...

Appreciate the mention happy,things are going to get a lot more interesting soon.
Top man

I know for a fact that one of the excuses Mr Moseley used was that the HSE deem that Scaffolding is a High Risk Trade, as is Gas Fitters with their GAS SAFE Approval.Id like to know why he allows Scaffold contractors and Agencys advertise jobs with pay Rates of £9.50 for Scaffolders
He wants to look at some of his members with regards to this;)

Thats a great point Happy. Begs the question who does the nasc serve.??

Hi Simon

I was at a meeting recently and Mr Mosley was talking about CPD.
He mentioned the internet campaign but stated that it was coming in July 2017 whatever.

Dont shoot the messenger!!;)

Hi Simon

I was at a meeting recently and Mr Mosley was talking about CPD.
He mentioned the internet campaign but stated that it was coming in July 2017 whatever.

Dont shoot the messenger!!;)
http://cisrs.org.uk/cpd-2017/
Hello mate
Take a look at this link.its June 17.
I take it Mr mosley isn't impressed with scaffolds having a voice then?

Would you support an online version of CPD ???

What would you like to see included in the curriculum…if any ???

It may have been quiet lately…but, this things not finished quite yet…hence the re-boot…

Top Bottom