SMART Scaffolder Sales Engineer (1 Viewer)

SamRichardson

Reaction score
Looking for a new challenge? We are recruiting a Sales Engineer for our scaffolding software. We’re offering a competitive salary for the right person. Would suit someone knowledgeable of the UK scaffolding industry either through having been a scaffolder, a scaffolding estimator or having worked for a supplier to a scaffolding related businesses in a sales role. You do not need any software experience as our solutions are quick to learn and simple to use. Sales Engineer- Scaffold Estimating Software

Hi sam - does smartscaff now offer a software lesson & try b4 you buy option?

Any1 know where I can buy an alarm won't to start doing my own 1 for my jobs

Its really not that difficulr to set up if u know what your doing tbh -if u wanna do it cheeply than the seperste components can b sourced & bought off ebay however if u wanna buy a system try parabeam http://www.parabeam.co.uk/
Its not exactly for scaffolding but what makes it ideal is its both solo & wifi and the gsm is a bonus - hope this helps

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Sam, I notice you did not give a base area the Sales Engineer would be working from.

Just clicked on the ad and saw it there - sorry.

Thanks for the comment. The reason there's no base area is because it is flexible since the role could be home based.

It does help if ur trying to setup a wifi system lol but if its wired it doesnt matter - better go for beam tech than pir as it will keep getting set of by birds/bats etc tbh the parabeam is a crackin set up

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Hi, yes we can definitely run a demo for you and set up a trial. Please can you email me at sam.richardson@cads.co.uk and we can line it up.
Ive run a copy of ur demodisc & as a sales pitch its ok but what i'm after is a couple of hours poss 1/2 day on it to make sure its what i need with maybe the cost of this training offset against the purchase price should i wish to buy the package - is this available ?

We can definitely give you a demonstration and set you up for a trial. If you'd like to email me directly I'll make sure it happens.

Thanks

Sam

Top Bottom