jolly bri (3 Viewers)

jolly bri

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to 99% of the decent lads. The game is getting worse backstabbing and backbiting. Its bad enough with the Agencies ripping the lads off for dig money fares etc and the snakes are out of the ground doing their bit
to disparage and whisper behind backs the slimy f**cking toads. Its time to name and shame theses rats.

phillious old mate if you are genuine and you've been around the block a time or 2 tell me I'm wrong. Was a time you went to work no hat,glasses harness didnt have to sign on to "generic" method and riskos. You didnt have some idle sod who never put a half decent job up in his life who struts around tutting and reporting breaches and when the going gets tough decides its his tea and biscuit time rather than front up some gaffer to actually comply with regulations. And then theres the sneaks the arselickers, mate Im on a rant I think I need a dark room and a sympathetic thai bird

phillious old mate if you are genuine and you've been around the block a time or 2 tell me I'm wrong. Was a time you went to work no hat,glasses harness didnt have to sign on to "generic" method and riskos. You didnt have some idle sod who never put a half decent job up in his life who struts around tutting and reporting breaches and when the going gets tough decides its his tea and biscuit time rather than front up some gaffer to actually comply with regulations. And then theres the sneaks the arselickers, mate Im on a rant I think I need a dark room and a sympathetic thai bird

I been round the block so many times I have bumped into myself :laugh:

Jolly Bri, Welcome to the forum, even though you have been a registered member almost as long as me.

Top Bottom