To Beam Or Not To Beam, That's What These Scaff's Should Ask First! (1 Viewer)

Surprised it's still standing. Them aluminium beams generally don't take that bending

'Well guv, when you see the beams bend like that you know their doing what they were put there for!!!!'

That's Naughty as ****!!

Totally non-related here lads but I'm looking to put a post on as I am looking to buy some gear, Tubes, Fittings, Boards etc..(Not Sniff) as I'm starting my own firm up. If anyone knows of anyone selling off will you point them my way please.

Thanks & have a tip top day!

That's Naughty as ****!!

Totally non-related here lads but I'm looking to put a post on as I am looking to buy some gear, Tubes, Fittings, Boards etc..(Not Sniff) as I'm starting my own firm up. If anyone knows of anyone selling off will you point them my way please.

Thanks & have a tip top day!

Going off the price of what i've seen people wanting for 2nd hand gear, you'd be better buying brand new from who ever you have local.

And as for that job, Sh1t a brick!! Those beams have bent because the ends of them will be egg shaped and baggy like a knackered old fanny from being over spanned all the time.

Boss must pay peanuts as monkeys must of done this

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There's a banner on the top left of the last photo - have you got another one that shows and shames the company?

Top Bottom