URGENT: 3 Offshore Scaffolders required for ETAP/Mungo on Monday 5th (1 Viewer)

Every week capes advertising for scaffs and all we hear on the rigs how there huge pay offs as theres no future contracts,and we will all be getting our working notice this month

They`re all short trips mate, you could be lucky and get a kick in but in this day and age of zero hour contracts it`s doubtful.

Cape seem to be the worst for promising or suggesting there may be a run of work, and ur P45 gets home before you do :mad:

I think cape has been the safest bet right now, as they have loads of onshore work and that's where the money is right now,Hinckley point any1

If its for the Mungo, you will probably shuttle frm the Etap. Strong possibility you will not be getting a full 3 weeks either. BE AWARE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Read the T and Cs carefully as they may say that they can cut the trip short without payment, even for operational (bed bust) circumstances.

Its Could Be Away In, Loads Of Lads Turn Short Trips Down!

However Some Don't, I Was One That Didn't!

I Did 3 Days Once, And Got A Few Years Out Of It!

10628017_1545268229036513_1708379743934584205_n.jpg

Very true but rare these days, I did 9 days sick cover then ended up with a core position and 2 and 3 for over 5 years ah the good old days, gone but not forgotten.

Top Bottom