No drawing or engineer's report, done it of the top of Ma scratcher our health & safe (2 Viewers)

DOG1

Reaction score
No drawing or engineer's report, done it of the top of Ma scratcher our health & safe

a0a56dbb89246c8a824dbedc3a340717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats hard about it ,old school did every thing off the top off our scratshers,but it does look ok ,i see youve used beems ,weed have done it without beems

Just asking if it looked OK, got a verbal beat Doon Fae oor health & safety for daen it without a drawing, had me on the bad boy step & a 100 lines, he wasn't a happy bunny, attacking me wi all the what if this happens or that happens, he pulled the tag on it till he'd done his sums & still gave me detention[emoji85] working in tesco's noo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon they'll come back and tell you to have another couple of 'dummy' lifts between the beam work and the first (second?) lift you access from the top. That and countless more 'supplementary couplers' and bracing.

dog1
easy to see the problem with this.... you forgot the hand rail running parallel with the ladder angle...how is Tesco working out...lol

although a lot of us are able to do things of this nature it comes down to liability if something did happen.. unless you are able to prove in technical terms that was safe in a court of law then you would be screwed

Top Bottom