Hello strangers!!!! Who's taking on in London? (1 Viewer)

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Hi all its been a while :(.... Hope everyone is well.

I was busy up until about 5/6 weeks ago but lost touch with what's about ... Preferably in central London?.

I'm working at present on a decent firm but it's not for me as such. Unfortunately ( like an idiot ) for the ones that know me I've not sorted my ticket out yet as I've not really needed it ( as I've gone on with mates etc ).

I've got mates at lyndons, Gkr and tones for examples in management but my ticket is the problem and had enough of blagging it and hoping for the best. So that will be sorted ( been saying it for years but mean it now as I'm struggling for the work that I actually want :( )

In my current situation Stanfords are a great firm and had no problems with my card but it's all change on there and was wondering if anyone had any contacts for there? I know there's a supervisor called John ... If that rings any bells?

Thank you in advanced ... Bobby :)

Were you not working for Phil for a while?

That was a year ago.... ( shows how absent I've been from here pete :embarrest: ) ... It was a terrific experience to learn from the grand master himself and I'll alway be grateful for the opportunity to work for him :)

Recently I was on a firm that Micky mouse would laugh at LOL!... Again I'm working now but just putting my feelers out to see what else is about.

How you been anyway mate?

Aye mate, sound. Still doing my working foreman, happy enough until I hear about one of the 'golden goose' jobs with plenty hours and guaranteed wedge then I may think about moving.

Aye mate, sound. Still doing my working foreman, happy enough until I hear about one of the 'golden goose' jobs with plenty hours and guaranteed wedge then I may think about moving.

That's good mate :)

I'm not that fussed on the hours anymore as I once was.... Just 5 days plus a Saturday will suffice.

Top Bottom