Scaffold inside a silo

What I am saying is that you have no experience in scaffolding. There is nothing else that can explain your total lack of understanding that a scaffold can be built in various different ways. Or you are just a troll. You are of no interest to me so I'll be blocking you now. Good luck Donald.

Look Donald iam smart enough to judge by your thread's that you have absolutely no idea in what your doing you have done 6 silos over a period of 3 years and you still can't get it right Do you drive a volvo by any chance.
What it sounds like to me is your a system scaffolder who has known nothing but haki or whatever shyte it is you work with ,your clients requested tube n fit you have a pile of tube on the floor and your scratching your bellercks an saying what is this where's my system iam not used to this,get the picture dimlow

Come on rb by the way what does rb stand for I tell you shall I RIGHT BELLEND 3 years 6 silos an you still haven't a scoobydoo what a mong don't worry pal if your momma came over here she would be honoured for raising a right dumbell like you like I told you your on the wrong forum ya silly tw@t

It does make you wonder don't it chaps ?

Sent from my Archos 80c Xenon using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Want to ask the old guys this question . What was the best big firm you ever worked for back in the day ?

Sent from my Archos 80c Xenon using Tapatalk

Top Bottom