Renewing Part 2 Card!! (1 Viewer)

dazscaff

Reaction score
Hi all
Hope your all well... haven't been on this site for some years now and looking for some advise!!
Looking at renewing card that expired 8-9 years ago and been told different thing by CITB, CISRS and other bodies:mad::mad:.
Anybody else been thru this who could help me out with advise??
Done both part 1&2, done 1 day assessment and also have a completed portfolio... Any advise welcomed and appreciated:bigsmile::bigsmile:

First Of All Dazscaff, Hello And Welcome To The Forum, I Think You Should Only Have To Do The Touchscreen Test , But Do It Quick Cause They Have Invented Another Money Making Piece Of Daylight Robbery To Fekk Us Over With Called The Cpd And That Comes In. In 2017 (No Consultation No Discusion Just You Will Pay And You Will Do )

Gerscaff is as far as i'm aware correct - hs&e touchscreen circa£19 & visit the cisrs website to download the renewal form - enclose a photo & £27 & you should get a replacement through in7-14days

Awesome thanx for the help guys... just another quickie, how many questions are on the h&s test as my memory is crap!?!? 30 is popping in my head for some reason!!:)

Daz there's an app that has mock tests and all the questions, think it's £6 on AppStore for your fruit base phone sure they will have one on the android ones too

Last edited:
Hi all
Hope your all well... haven't been on this site for some years now and looking for some advise!!
Looking at renewing card that expired 8-9 years ago and been told different thing by CITB, CISRS and other bodies:mad::mad:.
Anybody else been thru this who could help me out with advise??
Done both part 1&2, done 1 day assessment and also have a completed portfolio... Any advise welcomed and appreciated:bigsmile::bigsmile:

If you have never applied for a card once you completed your portfolios and final assessment, you may find its not as simple as just doing the touchscreen. If you did, happy days.

Yea already had card IMK but let it expire in 2011.. been on phone to scaff centre in kings Norton and they've told me all fine!!! so happy dayz. Thanx for all the advise guys appreciate it!!

Top Bottom