Cpd (1 Viewer)

Im Doing All Right Bobby, We Are Busy Work Wise She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Responding Well To Her Treatment And Is Getting Stronger And Fitter Every Day , And My Daughter Is Getting Married Next Year (But Apart From That Its All Good )

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Where Have You Been Hiding Buddy ?

Im Doing All Right Bobby, We Are Busy Work Wise She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Responding Well To Her Treatment And Is Getting Stronger And Fitter Every Day , And My Daughter Is Getting Married Next Year (But Apart From That Its All Good )

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Where Have You Been Hiding Buddy ?

I was gonna pm you later to see how she's is ...but honestly that's terrific news ger that's she's doing well. :)

i just fancied a little break from the forum mate.... It was turning into st trinians! :D Lmao ... But glad yourself and a few other regulars are still here mate :)

Shes Doing Good Bobby Thank You For Asking, Her Hair Is Starting To Grow Back Again And She Is Putting On A Wee Bit Of Weight But Thats Cool, She Is Just Knackered, Her System Is Jiggered Buddy,

Shes Doing Good Bobby Thank You For Asking, Her Hair Is Starting To Grow Back Again And She Is Putting On A Wee Bit Of Weight But Thats Cool, She Is Just Knackered, Her System Is Jiggered Buddy,

The main thing she's on the mend mate..... And with a great bloke like yourself along side her she's got all the support and strength she needs :)

I Really Must Send You That Money Bobby (Saying All These Nice Things About Me Better Watch People Might Start To Believe Them )

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I Always Said My Mrs Was A Wee Scrapper, Shes Fought This Poison For Eighteen Months Now And Its Been Touch And Go Sometimes , But Im Seeing The Improvement Now Bobby And It Makes Me Grateful For The Nhs And My Family And My True Friends (Such As Yourself , Big Philious, And The Southern Poofter)

I Really Must Send You That Money Bobby (Saying All These Nice Things About Me Better Watch People Might Start To Believe Them )

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I Always Said My Mrs Was A Wee Scrapper, Shes Fought This Poison For Eighteen Months Now And Its Been Touch And Go Sometimes , But Im Seeing The Improvement Now Bobby And It Makes Me Grateful For The Nhs And My Family And My True Friends (Such As Yourself , Big Philious, And The Southern Poofter)

LOL!!!! .... No we all know it mate ;)

Yeah that's the thing ( can't believe it's been 18 months ) it's not just herself that's been through it , it's others around her like yourself and the kids.

But we all gel together when something happens and again I'm truly am so glad that not only she's on the mend but you've found solace from your friends to help YOU through it as well :)

Boaby good to see you back on the forum
GerScaff so glad to hear that your better half is on the mend my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Top Bottom