Drill (1 Viewer)

allan666

Reaction score
Well finally got myself an impact wrench after years of slagging them off and refusing to work with anyone that had one.
Fook me why did I wait so long feels like I haven't been to work.

Feel free to call me names as I would you ha

Well done :cool:…you be able to knee cap the Brickies for flapping their lip now PMSL :eek:

Well finally got myself an impact wrench after years of slagging them off and refusing to work with anyone that had one.

There the dogs nuts ain't they ;)

Get a makita brushless.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

NEW Scaffolders MAKITA DTW281RMJ 18 VOLT CORDLESS 4.0 AH LI ION BRUSHLESS IMPACT WRENCH (Package) That 1 mate

Anyone still debating getting a drill ( can`t be many non believers left now :D )
Give the new Makita 190 a try , bare tool costs around £65 . it`s not a match for the new brushless model , but , it is an improvement on the BTW251 and it comes with 3 year warranty .... impact wrench for the price of a new spanner.

hahahahaha

After all the debating, i bought an impact wrench. First outing today, very impressed, 1st fitting took nut off but you get use to it! For lads on straight runs itll save some time and arm work.

Struck an 120 by 30 straight run full boarded by 3 today 2 handed used 2 4ah bats on the Mikita should off seen the 26 ton lorry, felt like I could off put it back up

We struck 3 sides of a house with 5 lifts fully boarded plus the flyers and a tinned temporary roof in 2 days with just 1 gun and 2 lads getting rid of the gear ,
Unbelievable fast but of kit for striking ,
Mind you there was a horse of a man using the gun hahahhahahahaha

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

After all the debating, i bought an impact wrench. First outing today, very impressed, 1st fitting took nut off but you get use to it! For lads on straight runs itll save some time and arm work.

You will get used to that real quick Sadact ,
You need to just pulse the gun and not just hold it on there ;)

We all learn from our mistakes! Hopefully :). Thanks...

We struck 3 sides of a house with 5 lifts fully boarded plus the flyers and a tinned temporary roof in 2 days with just 1 gun and 2 lads getting rid of the gear ,
Unbelievable fast but of kit for striking ,
Mind you there was a horse of a man using the gun hahahhahahahaha

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

You will get used to that real quick Sadact ,
You need to just pulse the gun and not just hold it on there ;)
Thinking about getting another one for my left arm, u ever used the dragon fly level

I'm a recent convert. Stripped a decent sized truss out the other week on a sat and sun. Another scaff and I and two labs. Finished before two each day. Two 18V Hilti Impact wrenches were utilised to great effect.:bigsmile:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Just bought a personal one on eBay to keep in the van for emergencies. The hiltis belong to the firm.

Top Bottom