Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SIGN the PETITION GUYS

Thanks

Default SIGN the PETITION GUYS

FOR ALL YOUR DAILY ERECTIONS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvey For This Useful Post:

friel88 (9th July 2016), Old scaff (11th July 2016)

Thanks

this course is sh.t,i wont be paying anymore money out cos these cu.nts want to change the rules and regs,30yrs I"ve been scaffolding now and my part 1 part 2 Advanced,inspectors and supervisors courses are all I am paying for and that's fu.kin. it

so fu.k this CPD course and the guys who was in the making of it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steverobert50 For This Useful Post:

john the manc (10th July 2016), mcduff (10th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steverobert50 View Post
    this course is sh.t,i wont be paying anymore money out cos these cu.nts want to change the rules and regs,30yrs I"ve been scaffolding now and my part 1 part 2 Advanced,inspectors and supervisors courses are all I am paying for and that's fu.kin. it

so fu.k this CPD course and the guys who was in the making of it.
    My exact thoughts. Enough is enough. We need every scaff possible to sign this.
    If its a compulsory course then it should be free. Or better still scrap the whole thing all together. I refuse to go back to school after 38 years on the spanner just to keep some fat b&stard in a NASC office in comfort while scaffs have to pay yet more money out just to earn a crust!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to john the manc For This Useful Post:

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER (10th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,560 Posts

1,584 Scaff's Signed
    Sense of humour and thick skin is essential in this game

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER For This Useful Post:

Old scaff (11th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,157 Posts

Well its a start TEES. We need all the boys in the trade for this to be turned over.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to john the manc For This Useful Post:

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER (11th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,560 Posts

Come On The Rest, Don't Be Shy! Get It Signed.
    Sense of humour and thick skin is essential in this game

Thanks

All done

Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER View Post

Come On The Rest, Don't Be Shy! Get It Signed.
    Done

Don't take life Seriously -Its not Permanent.

Leones ducti asinis.

YOLO

Thanks

Scaffolders

WE now need to realise that with the over use of Agencies by Scaffold companies we are now working in the sector of "zero hour contracts". Every industry we are employed in are going down this road. The refineries are now using agency workers, as are factories etc. No security at all !

Because of our beloved companies going down this road, is the reason why CISRS/NASC are implementing this new course. Do not take my word for it , this is from an HSE employee who stated quite clearly ;
    " Scaffold companies are failing in there rudimentary duty of providing staff with full inductions where new HSE policies would be explained, new NASC recommendations would be covered and are also failing in there duty of providing compliant PPE to all there workers."

SCAFFOLD COMPANIES ARE SAVING MONEY AND PAYING A PITTANCE BY NOT HAVING TO PUT US THROUGH FULL INDUCTIONS AND SUPPLYING FULL SAFETY PPE. THEY ALSO TREAT/WANT A TEMPRARY WORKFORCE (ZERO HOURS) WHERE THEY USE US LIKE PROSTITUTES. ie, ONLY WHEN THEY NEED US ?

This IS THE REASON our companies are using agencies guys and THIS IS THE REASON CISRS have had to implement this course.

EVERY scaffold company and agency should be made, by LAW to trade test all employees before work commences and during this trade test, all new HSE procedures and ALL new NASC regulations be passed to the guys passing the trade test.

Scaffold companies are getting away scot free by paying us a pittance and claiming poverty (F--k--G ********). Out of every trade in this Island, we pay for more courses ourselves, in our own time, than every other trade put together.

If we get ENOUGH signatures this petition can be handed into NUMBER 10 DOWNING STREET. I would love to see the look on these smart ar=sed scaffold company owners faces. They have systematically brought our industry into the gutter because of there greed, time to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
    Last edited by harvey; 11th July 2016 at 02:31 PM.
    FOR ALL YOUR DAILY ERECTIONS

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvey For This Useful Post:

frederik (11th July 2016), TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER (11th July 2016)

Thanks

Whilst I agree with you Harvey on the courses being made as a money spinner,
    Why don't you look at how to run a scaffold company, spend a lot of money buying scaffold equipment to be left all over other peoples properties at your risk and buy some wagons that need maintaining constantly, fuel , fleet insurance, public liability , employers liability , yard rent , etc go out and price a few jobs get hammered down off the customers who want everything for free pay out most of the job in wages , have a few sleepless nights thinking about it all. then you can sit there with your smart ar+sed scaffold company owners face aswell and be blamed for how our industry is,

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast