SIGN the PETITION GUYS (1 Viewer)

Hate to say this but I did predict this a long time ago, if NASC & CISRS are allowed to get on with what they want they would invent money making schemes for all there training centres. Shame they cannot train guys to a better standard in the first place. I'm all for all companies being registered with the CITB & then being the focus for training its own employees getting updates & then the CSCS test covering any changes in its test. After all not a lot has changed in 30 years. Tie pattern, double handrail, Single rail on all lifts at least, Sway going through two bays, then back to one!! & more designs. So I am not sure what they are going to talk about in these update courses that can not be done the way we used to price. On the back of a fag packet!!

With the media coverage thus far one would have thought that their would have been a more robust response from the Scaffolding Fraternity, loosing some momentum…

It appears that there is going to be a web page dedicated to expelling the " mythes " which have been associated with the Course, be interesting reading...

All sounds very convincing…Im all for Training…but not at the cost of the Delegate...

Only 8,020 to go!

Looks like to me 8,020 are happy to pay £350 to £500 for renewing your card.

What you've have already paid over the years!

Keep lets theses keep Ripping you off, and they will keep doing it.

In The Future!

peraps it should be extended to anyone with a spanner. brikee's?? There was a group called the sccr with better support,would have taken this on.

If they had support, maybe more people would know who you were talking about.

Seen This Up Date On Facebook This Morning

From Simon Vaggan Vassallo‎

Morning gents,it's that time of the week where we all can't wait to get back to work .
It's time to get sharing this to all family and friends now as we seem to have come to a standstill on signatures.

Little information from some emails flying around!

"Could you kindly advise those members that we are in the process of finalizing a date to meet with the appropriate representatives in the near future, following those talks we will endeavor to keep you all updated on developments moving forward."

it probably doesn't seem like anything is getting done,but there are some guys behind the scenes who are working hard to get some answers for us.

Until we find out more, do what ever you can to get your friends & family to sign an share.

Cheers guys.

Let's be heard!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php…

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

There are over 30,000 scaffolders in the UK & everyone of us are subject to attend this CPD course coming out June 2017.

We need all the support, including family and friends to pump up this petition we have in place, which is going to effect us all in some way.

Join the group to get the message out and follow the links so sign the petition.
Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1197642660275279/

The majority of scaffs are just ***** aren't they? Just bend over and take whats coming to them. Can't believe there isn't more signatures on this.

i got my advance card on grandad wrights by the goverment to last for live,then it were taken over by the present card whlch costs about £50 every 5 year,now this bigger scam
why scaffolders whats wrong with every trade,they get their paper work and thats it for live,the new school scaffolders get paper work,but that is not going to last for live,it needs protesting,im glad im out of it and retired

How much are the CORGI/ Gas safe courses in relation to this?, Do sparkies have to do a CPD course, they are more likely to kill people than we are. If they are going to push this through, which they will do, no matter who sign the petition, they need to roll this cpd out across the full construction trade, or its discrimination against our trade, as every other trade have regulations that change.

Sparkies and heating engineers, the need for those lads to do a similar course speaks for it self.

Plumbers, chippies, brickies, plasterers, ground workers are all exposed to manual handling risks, all exposed to potential asbestos and or dust exposure from either chasing channels into walls, or cutting materials, all exposed to potential Vibration White Finger with the tools that they use, i bet you couldn't find a joiner or brickie that could tell you how long they can use a hammer drill for in a single use or there maximum exposure levels for a day.

I know it sounds petty, but that i'm that way out this morning!

Oh and while i'm on one they should also make every cnt that uses a scaffold do a fcking scaffold appreciation course. That will tell them how to load a loading bay with out bending the cnt, how to climb a ladder without winging that the hatch is 'heavy' or the ladder gap is too small, cause they're all fat lazy cnts. How to stack sh1t so it dosen't fall over the toeboard, how to cut bricks, blocks, timber, slates and tiles on something other than cutting right into the a fckin boards. They should also show them what happens when they take out a brace or a tie, by making them stand on the top lift while the job falls over. CNTS. They should also been shown how a brush and shovel works, so they can clean the feckin job before we have to strip it.

I'm going to suggest a name of the T.W.A.T Card for this course

T alentless
W orkers
A divce
T raining

Top Bottom