Need help with Job questions (1 Viewer)

HatterScaff

Reaction score
I've been asked by our local job centre for a list of questions to put to perspective interviewees :D

and wonder if you lads could assist (just a bit of fun) :blink1:

come up with a list of 5 to 10 key questions you as a construction employer would ask an individual who had walked into a Job centre looking for a job/career in the construction industry.

I remember a similar list a while ago but cant it in the threads

so I thought I would start with

1.Our clients have requested that all site staff are tested for drugs & alcohol on a pre start basis (bearing in mind recreation drug usage could show up to 6 months after use) do you feel confident you could pass such a test?

2.Our clients have requested that all site staff are required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service check on a pre start basis (as some works may be in residential zones) do you feel comfortable that you could pass such a test?

3.Our normal hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00hrs with some works outside of these normal hours paid at a premium, would you have any restrictions that could prevent you from working these normal hours?

4.Our industry is labour intensive and calls for considerable manual handling, are you fit and well enough to complete manual handling?

5.Our work is on various sites and requires travel to be completed, do you suffer from any inability to prevent you getting to site on time?

6.The use of Mobile phones on site is restricted for genuine health and safety reasons is there any reason you would be unable to comply with this requirement?

can you think of any more :p

Would you work in the rain

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

How long and how many breaks do you have per day, not including smoke breaks

Have you got transport

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Can you

A. Scaffold
B. Think you can scaffold
C. Talk a good game because your pissed.
D. Get on because you never from under the desk.

Are you a Demic or a dog shagger

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom