Scaffolders Needed on Blue book rates with long hours (1 Viewer)

If it's blue book then radius allowance should be payed

What's the hourly rate and any money towards digs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They advertise blue book rates will you ******* idiots join the union and get rid of these idiots who are robbing you out of your job entitlements if you keep working for them with this bluesy attitude iam alright jack you are just ******* the trade up you are giving your own entitlements away working for these leaches what's ******* wrong with you all grow some balls for **** sake

Thank you my good man seeing scaffolders getting stripped of their entitlements by agents is morally wrong only scaffs sticking together can beat this plague of leaches

Only thing is, nowadays they won't stick together someone says jump n most scaffolders will say how high!!!!

I don't like to admit it but your right jobs now full of slack jawed jumped up glassbacks

The scaffold game in the UK is now full of Unskilled and Unsafe yellow bellies who would suck there gaffer off for a Saturday shift. This is ALL down 100% to our beloved CITB, CISRS and NASC who have taken money and waved complete retards (no offence to handicapped people), through there courses. These same "institutions" have passed people who cannot even read and/or speak English.
I do not know ANY TRAINING BODY which passes a larger percentage of people than the charlatans who call themselves "trainers / assessors".

Top Bottom