Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

SpudA2

Reaction score
Thought i should say hello, been on here a few weeks now. Well iam Spud from Preston been a scaff since 1981 well started straight from school, did my part two in 84 so been at it a long time.
Been around the block as they say and have enjoyed all of it up too now the **** jobs aswell. Keep twirling lads and stay safe out there

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hello spud.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Hello to you too grimmyscaff. Hope your well and making some dollar.
Thats the reason we get out of bed in the morning. Enjoy your w-end

Yes mate, that is the reason we do it. Earning ok at the moment. Hope you are. Started about the same tine as you.

Thought i should say hello, been on here a few weeks now. Well iam Spud from Preston been a scaff since 1981 well started straight from school, did my part two in 84 so been at it a long time.
Been around the block as they say and have enjoyed all of it up too now the **** jobs aswell. Keep twirling lads and stay safe out there

Welcome to Scaffs forum fella

Yes mate, that is the reason we do it. Earning ok at the moment. Hope you are. Started about the same tine as you.

Yea grimmyscaff nice and steady at the mo, job and money ok. Yea i started with SGB in 81 out of Preston depot its close down now sad really cause they where a great firm. I miss the band and plate and the dh great fitting. Nice to hear you getting decent money thats have the battle these days

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Welcome to Scaffs forum fella
Cheers Stella Fella

Hello SpudA2

Remember working with you in Preston, can you guess who this is???
Hello Roy lol hows you, is that a good guess. We where on that office block on the agy for cheshire hope your well and making plenty

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom