Expression of interest for CISRS scaffolders under 30 years old (1 Viewer)

Orac

Reaction score
There is a massive shortage of well trained, hard working scaffolders here in WA.

I want to set up my own scaffolding labour supply company here in Perth.

To start with I'm looking for scaffolders who can get a working holiday visa:

you must be at a minimum a part 2 scaffolder with 5 years on the tools experience, able to work with tube/fitting & the dreaded kwik stage.

I will be looking to get this going in the next 3-6 months, depending on the numbers interested I will be approaching potential clients & organising some maintenance contracts on established mine sites around WA.

The site I'm currently working on is in need of 9 men, this is just the tip of the iceberg, I would predict that I can find regular work for 30 men without any issues.

just a gmail account for now

scaffold.services.wa@gmail.com

Been scaffolding in WA for 15 years and things are slowing big time. Not many mine sites/industrial sites will take working holiday visa holders so beware.

Best of luck Orac.

Definitely agree with the concept, it's the current government training instrument that makes it very hard to kick this off.

Been scaffolding in WA for 15 years and things are slowing big time. Not many mine sites/industrial sites will take working holiday visa holders so beware.

Welcome to the forum Troon.

Top Bottom