Scaffolding BSI {2 Day Basic Site Inspection} (1 Viewer)

Top Scaff123

Reaction score
Good Morning All
I work for a company called RB Scaffolding Consultancies that can deliver a 2 Day BSI on weekends in the South Wales area along with other courses tailored for the client.
It is difficult to release your man power on week days so I can save you the trouble and arrange to come to you, our rates are very competitive,
Documentation, Modules & Certificates will be completed by RB Scaffolding Consultancies.
I have been in the Scaffold Industry for 36 years and currently a qualified Scaffold Instructor for 10 years.
For further inquiries please contact Andrew on:
Thank you

Ur on the wrong forum pal & tbh its tossers like u that fcuk it ip for qualified scaffs by swamping the industry with 2day wannabes

Ur on the wrong forum pal & tbh its tossers like u that fcuk it ip for qualified scaffs by swamping the industry with 2day wannabes

Your right southern. I worked my b@lloks off on and offshore to gain my Gold card and then sent on the CISRS 5 day supervisor course, inspection and SMSTS is booked. Luckily I was sponsered for all of the above but that's thousands of pounds of training and the job was learned on the job not in a f*@king training centre.

30+ years ive been in the game now & prob consider myself old school - i'm always open to debate & embace new tech & ideas - but to spend nearly an hour with 1 of these so called wonder tckt holders arguing that the double isnt wrong for being upside down, but is a punchin...seriously scaffold inspection needs to be kept to qualified scaffolders - not a site agent or some numpty labourer/office bod that has never worked on a site let alone know this trade is a complete joke ....tbh the cisrs scheme is just getting ridiculous - only an advanced scaffolder with the min of 10 years holding yhis tckt should be sble to be either a supervisor or inspector tckt holder anything less dimminishes both our authority gained through experiance & keeps wages low...look at the jobs section theres only £1 ph difference between a blue or gold card - fcukin joke

Last edited:
Top Bottom