NOW SELLING - Milwaukee Impact Wrenches! (1 Viewer)

Buy Brand Tools

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
We have now started to sell the Milwaukee Impact wrenches

Milwaukee Impact Wrench Compact M18 BIW12 - 1/2 in - 2x 18v Batteries
Only £194.99 + VAT!

Milwaukee Impact Wrench M18 FIWF12 Fuel - 1/2 in - 2x 18v Batteries
Only £327.99 + VAT!

Take a look and see what you think!

Milwaukee Impact Wrenches | Electric Cordless Impact Wrench

Attachments

• milwaukee-impact-wrench-m18-biw12.jpg
    milwaukee-impact-wrench-m18-biw12.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 51
  • milwaukee-impact-wrench-m18-fiwf12.jpg
    milwaukee-impact-wrench-m18-fiwf12.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 54
DO NOT BUY THESE DRILLS, GOOD BIT OF KIT TO START WITH BUT SENT BACK 3 TIMES IN 7 MONTHS AND THEN MILWAUKEE VOIDED THE WARRANTY TELLING ME IT MUST BE GETTING ABUSED ( THEIR GET OUT CLAUSE IN T+C's ) A BIG WASTE OF A CHUNK OF CASH.... ONLY BUY MAKITA AS STATES FOR SCAFFOLD USE...

Used these for a year, and they are not good enough for scaffolders. The batteries are ace, but the unit isn't built for it. Milwaukee customers service is also poor in comparison to its rivals. Suitable for DIYers and mechanics at best.

Now running the new Makita to see how that copes, so far so good.

Sorry BBT :sad2:

Hi scaffs across the country. I am currently testing for Milwaukee themselves a prototype version of the m18 FIW12p502
TTI sent it to me on 2nd June this year with 1X 5.0ah and one 4.0ah. These made the tool a little heavy so I asked them to send me a 2.0ah which they did and I have never looked back.
This tool is truly the best wrench bar none I have used to date.
One full charge of the 2.0ah will erect & dismantle two standard terraced houses with power to spare .
I have been a scaffolder over 30 years now & this wrench has changed every aspect of my working day (makes work easy).
I can verify that I am working with Milwaukee ,
If any questions please ask

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Phillios
Around Preston & surrounding area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so my makita does me for 4ish hours a battery , performs in the rain without fault , what is gonna make me change to a different IW ,
i have read about the customer service they provide as being useless

Don't buy Milwaukee!! I've known four guys who've bought them and each has had to send them back within three months. Their service is awful, the tools aren't 'tough' enough and the batteries don't last a full day. Makita dtw285 seems to be the boy! I've got one and it hasn't put a foot wrong this far. Useful in the wet, 5.0ah battery has tons of life and the power of the machine is far better than the equivalent hilti, Milwaukee and Bosch offerings.
Most of all, great value for money too.

The new model brushless makita DTW285z is also according to makita "suitable for scaffolding"

Stick with the makita's boys - cant go wrong with them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170214-220901.jpg
    Screenshot_20170214-220901.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 43
Can't fault the Milwaukee fuel 2,,, use them day in day out on the line crossings....
Quality is what I think of them, most of the Welsh boys have got them, not one of the lads have had any problems with them,

Top Bottom